Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August.

 
New month new challenge, are you ready for some inspiration?
 
This is my card: 

 
 I chose Sign It Snowman from our super sponsor Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Copics and mounted on papers from October Afternoon.
The sentiment is from a stamp set I found in a magazine.
 
If you, like me, live somewhere where it's very hot and need more inspiration to make a Christmas card, have a look here to see some wonderful cards!

* * Sorry for being so late with my post but I've had problems in uploading my pic. * *
 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for August x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! That image is super cute and the sentiment fits in perfectly! Love the bit of holly you added, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete