Saturday, April 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April.

April!
One of my favourite months! Not only beacuse it's spring, because it's warmer and beacuse it passes by quite quickly with lots of holidays but because my birthday is in April!
 
That said, let's go back to Christmas and to our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I chose DeDe Christmas Drink from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps (sorry, they are moving the shop and it seemes that this digi has not yet been listed).
Background paper is from my stash so I don't remember the brand.
 Christmas seems so far away but I love to make so many cards through the year!
 
If you need more inspiration, have a look here! There's also the winner of our March Challenge!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the back ground paper as it is so festive as is the fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Love the simple layout, and your ribbon fits right in with all the stripes on that paper!

    ReplyDelete