Wednesday, March 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra for March.

March already? Time really flies, even if this winter has been far too long!
 
We are ready for a new CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and this is my card:
 
 
I chose a super-cute troll from Bugaboo stamps and background papers from Doodlebug.
I wanted to make a bright and happy card, so I added rhinestones and two big pearls as earrings!
 
My teamies have made gorgeous cards, take a look here to see them all!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely inspirational design for CHNC challenge extra for March 2017 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so adorable!! I LOVE her "earrings" and all the sparkle is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful! Adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and colourful card. Love it. Thanks you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fun card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete