Thursday, March 16, 2017

Bee Strong!

Good afternoon!
 
I'm here today to show you a new card:
 
 
I received this super strong Bee as I entered Gerda Steiner February Challenge.
Every month I find myself anxiuosly waiting for the new image coming in my inbox, I LOVE them all!
Spring is in the air so it was a pleasure to work with these bright happy colors!
 
Background papers are from Echo Park and American Crafts, I then added the bee colored with Copics and some tiny yellow pearls.
 
I LOVE it!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenge: Things with Wings


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this image, such a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the gorgeous papers and cute bee! Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It!
    Best wishes,
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun bee - great layout too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete