Monday, February 15, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for February - Mid-month Inspiration.

It's the 15th already! I can't believe, time flies so fast!
 
As every month on the 15th we are giving you more inspiration for our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
 
This is my card:
 
 
For my card I used two different digi stamps from Bugaboo.
One is Chair Element and then I added one of the trees from the Christmas Tree Row digi stamp to make it more Christmas-sy.
This old chair should have been a granny's chair, I opted for vintage colors for both the image and the background.
 
The team created wonderful cards for this mid-month inspiration, so have a look here and start making you Christmas cards, it's never too early!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge # 117: Anything Goes with a Twist... Sentimental
 
 
This card is for sale. If you can't find it in my
 
Etsy shop, please send me a convo or leave me a comment below and I'll be pleased to list it for you.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I really like the way you combined the two digi stamps and put it with the newsprint background. It's such a "homey" card! Perfect! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely mid-month inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for February. And thanks for entering this for our Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I love how you combined the two images together, they work perfectly, and in fact, look like they belong together. Love that striped background. Sorry, I'm so late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete