Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash - Day 3.

Day 3 at Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash Challenge is about colors!
 
These ones:
 
 
which I translated into this card:
 
 
I LOVE this little monkey! She's available at Bugaboo together with a series of similar monkeys.
I used papers from an Italian brand, Moda Scrap.
 
Well, only a few days left and I still have to make four cards... Fingers crossed I manage to finish them all!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Challenge: January Any Image


5 comments:

  1. Wowwww such a beautiful card and thank you so much for joining our Ribbon Girl Challenge - Anything goes with an image! Good luck and hope to see you next time! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly got a face that suits a belated birthday card. I like your card being gender neutral in style, so versatile. So glad to see you're celebrating Bugaboo's 6th birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for partying with us at Catch the Bug.

    Jenn Zeeb
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, you really just want to take him home with you...

    ReplyDelete