Sunday, November 1, 2015

Christmas Cards Challenge # 48 - Color.

* * This is my second post today. Please scroll down for my GDT card for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November * *
 
Welcome to a new Christmas Cards Challenge!
This week we have fabulous colors to inspire you:
 
 
In detail:

 
This is my card:

 
I'm so happy to share my very first card with one of My Favorite Things stamps: Santa's Elves! They are from Birdie Brown, one of my favorite designers: I loved her digi stamps, her stamps from There She Goes and now I've finally one of her MFT stamps!
I'm also a fan of elves and I enjoyed myself so much coloring and making this card!
 
Can't wait to use the other elves in the collection...
 
You can see the other cards from my fellow DT members here.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: V is for Very Cute
The ABC Challenge: U is for Unlimited (Anything Goes)
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, cutie! Darling image and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, love the sentiment , thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very cute and beautiful Christmas card...lovely colours. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and we would love to see you again soon.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, so cute - thanks for joining our U is Unlimited challege at ABC Challenges.. Stamping hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Great take on the V Challenge. Thank you for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge!!
    ~Lacey
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete