Thursday, November 13, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 285 - Christmas.

Good morning and welcome to our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
 
This week it's all about Christmas!
 
I've had the chance to work with a great image this week and this is my card:
 
 
This adorable mouse is Snowflake Butterfly available from StitchyBear Stamps, one of our wonderful sponsors this week!
 
I printed the mouse on a background paper from My Grafico while the other papers are from Toga.
 
I've seen beautiful cards from our DT this week, so have a look at our Challenge blog and be inspired!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Creative Moments Challenge # 55: Anything Goes/Celebration

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, this is so adorable!
    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little chap is just awesome and fits right in with our challenge this week!! Thank you for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly... and good luck with the challenge..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card ~ what a sweet little mouse.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, A lovely card, I love the image and the colour choice. Love the backing papers. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at creative Moments Good luck. We would love to see you join us again.

    Teighan DT
    http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://craftyartisans.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete