Sunday, September 7, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 41 - Think Skinny.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we want you to Think Skinny and make a tall and skinny card.
 
I've used a tall and skinny card - or better - a long skinny card:
 

This is one of my old Lasting Impressions embossed card which I decorated with a digi stamp from Gerda Steiner called Mousephone Friends.
 
As usual I suggest you to have a look at our Challenge blog here to check the lovely tall cards by the DT or even to check their personal blogs:
 Alanna
Donna
Heather
Jovita
Karen
Lisa
Margo
Marsha
Roselany
Wendi

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Completely Christmas Challenge # 28: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 193: Do You Hear What I Hear?
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September: Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Choose R or E or D
(Red, Ribbon,Embossing)
The Christmas Challenge # 41: Bingo
(Ribbon - Digi - Gems) 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like the skinny card design. Thank you for joining us at The Glory of Christmas. Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love those mice and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card, thank you for enjoy us at the glory of christmas challenge, love, patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and our Completely Christmas 28 with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks also for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 41 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol - love the image! A fab Tall & Skinny card. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card, I love the little mice, and I love the unusual shape as well

    ReplyDelete