Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Glitter.

My most affectionate readers know how much I love glitter and that it's pretty rare to see one of my cards or projects without at least a touch of glitter!
You can easily understand why I was happy when I saw the challenge theme at Sami Stamps Challenge: use glitter somewhere on your project!

I chose a digi stamp from one of their latest releases: it is called "On Your Arm" and is avavilable in Sami Stamps Shop.

This is my card:
I flipped the image because I wanted space for the sentiment on the right of the card (the magic of digi stamps!) and glittered the whole dress of the bride: she's so elegant!
The paper is an old one from Best Creations (yes, I'm trying to use my old 12"x12" papers... I'm lazy and I always reach for the more practical paper pads...). The three rhinestones were suggested by my daughter!

This card is for the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. I love the earring you added to this image! Adorable card! Your touch of glitter is just perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and colors!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create!!
    Hugs' xx
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete