Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stickers on a Card!

I was clearing a basket full of undefined stuff when I found some lovely stickers my daughter gave me for Christmas.
I immediately remembered that this week's challenge at Meljen's Design it's all about Stickers!
It was the perfect reason to make a card, enter a challenge and use my stickers!

This is the card:
Aren't these lilac glittered hearts lovely?
I used Teeny Mouse Hugs from Meljen's Designs shop and patterned papers from TPC.
I added a heart sticker on the inside, too

I forgot to tell my daughter, hope she'll be happy to see that I've used them for one of my craft projects!

This card is for the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Super adorable card! Love those mice and the glittery hearts :) Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet.

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the stickers! I really like those little mice and the glittery hearts! So glad you could join us at DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM this is so cute ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those glitter hearts are so great! Love the papers to match as well!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Sticky Situation challenge!

    ReplyDelete