Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Light Pink, Bright Pink, Brown and... Yellow!

Again this week, when I saw the challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps I was a bit perplexed. Okay for pinks and brown together but that touch of yellow... well, I was not sure it could work...

But I like challenges and wanted to enter a card this week too so, a few days ago, I started by coloring my Swimming Lucy rubber stamp.

Next, I had to make the card and looked for papers with pinks and browns. Once I put my colored Lucy on a brown patterned paper from DCWV... bang! It was perfect!
I already had the idea to add pink ribbons and it was easy to add a touch of yellow... I couldn't believe my eyes... I love how it turned out!

Isn't she cute?
I love her relaxed attitude, I can't stop using this sweet Lucy for my cards... I wish I were on a beach with a drink!

I'm entering this card into Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge # 98.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Love the fabulous card design and how you used the color challenge. Thanks for playing with us over at Sparkle Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete