Thursday, December 13, 2012

Today, Pink & Green for Christmas

A quick post today to show you another card.
I'm making my last cards for this season but I'm pretty inspired so once I finish a card, I have another idea in my head.

Today, I've this card to show:

I've used Shopping Spree from Di's Digi Downloads, an image I really love!
Colored with Copics and glitter, decorated with tiny buttons and mounted on a "vintage" green card with a patterned paper by Dovecraft. A hot pink satin ribbon and a bell charm make it sooo pretty!!!

This card is for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 247: So Charming! (Use a Charm)
Crafts and Me Challenge # 114: Why so Blue? = No Blues

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! That is one of my fav color combo. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony LC-DT
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, lol! I saw your creation at MIM too! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card ,love the cute image and fab papers ,
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, really sweet. I love the colours and the image is delightful. I spotted you over on MIM and came over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how cute, love it. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica, your beautifully colored and sparkly Shopping Spree girl looks fabulous on this pretty card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete