Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wish BIG!

Just a quick post today to show you my latest card:

Yesterday, I had a look at Jellypark Challenges and the theme was too funny to let the challenge go without creating a card for it!

I had this free image from the Jellypark store which was perfect! (And sooo cute!).

I made a light blue textured card and used a patterned paper from DCWV. The digi is colored with Copics and glitter and the orange I used for the apron inspired me for the orange cardstock stripe I glued behind the mouse and the orange satin rose.
The super-funny sentiment was from There She Goes clear stamps and it was so appropriate for this image!!!

I'm entering the following challenges:
Jellypark Challenges: I'm Hungry!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this card is too cute. I love you little mouse stamp! Thank you for joining us this week at Artistic Inspirations~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - I hope you'll join with us again next week.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and I love that you used a Jellypark image! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you found our challenge, and that you had fun with it. Are you a member of the Jellypark Club? It's free, you'll get a newsletter, I think it's monthly and more freebies. It's a pretty sweet deal.
    your card is adorable, thanks for sharing it. I hope to see more of your creations in our galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete