Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Orange + Turquoise... It's Summer!

Last week we had a great weather: it was warm, sunny, it seemed like summer!

But...

I was at home with my sick daughter...

When I saw the Challenge theme at Sparkle Creations, I opened the window, took a deep breath and imagined to be here:

Although orange + turquoise are not my favorite colors, they definitely talked about summer and the picture given for inspiration was perfect!

Luckily enough, I treated myself with two stamps from their collection and one of the two fitted all the boxes for this challenge.

This is my card:
I used Swimming Lucy and colored her with Copics. The background paper is from Echo Park Country Drive Collection, plus I added a ric rac found in a magazine, rhinestones and a clock I made from a post-it found at Muji with a brad and two arrows cut from paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment